Jennifer Lawrence is starting to show us that she is not only fashionable on the red carpet; she is just as stylish on any regular day. To travel last February 11, the young star had on a cool look composed of casual basics and a trench coat with leather sleeves.
Jennifer Lawrence arriving at the LAX airport, Los Angeles, California, February 11, 2013
A closer look at Jennifer Lawrence’s jacket as she arrived at LAX, February 11, 2013
We have everything you need to copy Jennifer Lawrence’s cool casual look. You can start with her leather-sleeved coat. We found three cool ones.
1. Mackage Leather Sleeve Trench Coat – This coat is a simple trench coat with moto styling. It is made of a cotton and polyester mix with lambskin leather sleeves. The coat is $595.
2. Rag & Bone Bishop Leather-Sleeve Trench Coat – This Rag & Bone coat has lambskin raglan sleeves. The coat has a Napoleonic collar and a double-breasted button front. You can buy it for $1,200.
3. Burberry Mid-Length Leather Sleeves Trench Coat – The last one is also military green like Jennifer’s jacket. You can buy it for $1,795 at the Burberry website. It looks like a traditional trench coat except that it has leather set-in sleeves and a leather collar.
Inside the coat, simply wear casual basics like a gray tee and black skinny pants.
1. Soft Joie Kiara Top – This casual top is made of lightweight jersey. You can buy the shirt from Shopbop for $98.
2. Three Dots Cowl Neck Top – Like Jennifer’s top, this blouse has a cowl neckline that makes it a little more sophisticated than your usual casual clothing. This top retails for $84.
3. Rag & Bone/JEAN Basic Brandon Tee – Here’s another lightweight tee that would look great under a heavy coat. It is a soft tee with ribbed banding and a crew neckline. You can buy it for $95.
As for black skinny pants, we found the following at Revolve Clothing:
1. Hudson Jeans Collin Skinny Cord – This pair from Hudson features the Hudson signature flap pockets. The jeans are $124.
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Standard Supply High-Rise Jac Leggings – Get this pair of leggings by Marc by Marc Jacobs from Revolve Clothing for $138. It has faux front pockets and a skinny fit.
3. Sanctuary Craftsman Skinny – These skinny pants are made of a mix of cotton and spandex. You can get a pair for $98.
Now, let’s move on to the shoes. We know Jennifer had on a pair of brown Dolce & Gabbana slippers like the one included in the collage below. We decided to include other slippers though, so you can choose the shoes that you like best.
1. Christian Louboutin Intern Flats – Go for some royal-looking slippers by Christian Louboutin with the Intern flats. The shoes are made of striped cotton with the brand’s insignia. You can buy a pair for $895.
2. Miu-Miu Embroidered Slip-on – If you like feminine shoes, a pair of the Miu-Miu embroidered slip-ons may be the shoes for you. These shoes have jewel embellishment at the heels. A pair costs $650.
3. Alexander McQueen Suede Skull Smoking Slippers – The shoes feature the iconic Alexander McQueen skull at the vamp. The shoes are made of suede upper with a leather trim and a leather sole. A pair costs $645.
4. Jacques Levine Bel Esprit Velour Slipper – From Jacques Levine, treat your feet to warm comfort with these slippers with shearling. The shoes are $98.
5. Miu Miu Embroidered Slip-on – This is the same as the second one we featured, but it’s in blue. The shoes have embroidery at the top and jewel-embellished silver-tone insert at the heels.
6. Dolce & Gabbana Crystal Embellished Slippers – These embellished slippers are made of plush velvet. You can buy a pair of the shoes for $995.